Paul Merson, a former Arsenal star, has shared his forecasts for the outcomes of matches at various venues on Match-Day eight of the 2023-2024 Premier League season.
Burnley is scheduled to host Chelsea in an away Premier League encounter at Turf Moor on Saturday, while Manchester United is set to face Brentford at Old Trafford.
On Sunday, Arsenal will go head-to-head with the Premier League titleholders, Manchester City, at Emirates Stadium.
Merson, in his predictions, was quoted by Sportskeeda as follows:
– Luton Town 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur
– Fulham 2-0 Sheffield United
– Brighton & Hove Albion 1-3 Liverpool
– Manchester United 1-1 Brentford
– Everton 0-1 Bournemouth
– West Ham United 1-2 Newcastle United
– Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Aston Villa
– Arsenal 1-1 Manchester City.
The provided information is intended for general awareness and may not be entirely accurate or up-to-date. The post disclaims any warranties regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the content, services, or graphics on the website. It advises caution when using the information for any purpose.