Enugu State Governor, Peter Mbah, has allocated specific roles to the 20 commissioners who were inaugurated on Thursday. During the ceremony held at the Enugu Government House, Mbah urged the newly appointed commissioners to promptly commence their duties, emphasizing the administration’s commitment to swiftly fulfilling its campaign pledges.
The designated portfolios for the new commissioners have now been unveiled. The following are the assignments:
– Prof Ndubueze Mbah: Education
– Mrs Ngozi Enih: Children, Gender Affairs, and Social Development
– Prince Lawrence Ezeh: Lands and Urban Development
– Patrick Nwabueze Ubro: Agriculture and Agro-Industrialization
– Pharm Chika Ugwoke: Labour and Employment
– Dr Kingsley Udeh: Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice
– Prof Emmanuel Obi: Health
– Deacon Okey Ogbodo: Local Government, Rural Development, and Chieftaincy Affairs
– Dame Ugochi Madueke: Culture and Tourism
– Barr. Lloyd Ekweremadu: Youth and Sports
– Engr. Gerald Otiji: Works and Infrastructure
– Nathaniel Uramah: Finance and Economic Development
– Dr Malachy Agbo: Human Development and Poverty Eradication
– Mr Aka Eze Aka: Information
– Adaora Chukwu: Trade Investment and Industry
– Dr Martin Chinweike: Housing
– Obi Ozor: Transport
– Prof Sam Ugwu: Environment and Climate Change
– Ajogwu, Sunday Emeka: Special Duties
– Dr Felix Nnamani: Water Resources
These designations signify the various fields in which each commissioner will be responsible for overseeing and contributing to the state’s development and progress.
The provided information is intended for general awareness and may not be entirely accurate or up-to-date. The post disclaims any warranties regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the content, services, or graphics on the website. It advises caution when using the information for any purpose.