Governor Dauda Lawal of Zamfara State has granted approval for the appointment of 14 Sole Administrators to oversee the local governments within the state.
These appointees were chosen alongside Secretaries and Supervisory Councillors for the 14 Local Government Areas of the state. According to a statement released on Friday by the Governor’s spokesperson, Sulaiman Bala Idris, these individuals were meticulously chosen based on their previous accomplishments and performance records.
The statement explains, “In his commitment to serving the people of the state, Governor Dauda Lawal has designated Sole Administrators for all 14 Local Government Areas.” The appointments encompass those of the Local Government Secretaries and Supervisory Councillors, as announced by the Secretary to the State Government, Mallam Abubakar Nakwada.
The appointed individuals for each Local Government Area are as follows:
– Bashar Musa Anka – Sole Administrator for Anka Local Government Area
– Sa’idu Danbala – Sole Administrator for Bakura Local Government
– Isiyaka Ibrahim – Sole Administrator for Birnin Magaji Local Government
– Nasiru Muhammad – Sole Administrator for Bukkuyum Local Government
– Nura Umar Bungudu – Sole Administrator for Bungudu Local Government
– Aminu Nuhu – Sole Administrator for Gummi Local Government Area
– Yahaya Garba – Sole Administrator for Gusau Local Government
– Kasimu Sani Kaura – Sole Administrator for Kauran Namoda Local Government
– Yahaya Giwa Maradun – Sole Administrator for Maradun Local Government Area
– Yusuf Sani Bindi – Sole Administrator for Maru Local Government
– Lukman Jafar – Sole Administrator for Talata Mafara Local Government
– Aliyu Adamu Barmo – Sole Administrator for Tsafe Local Government
– Junaidu Muhammad Barade – Sole Administrator for Shinkafi Local Government
– Aminu Atiku Zurmi – Sole Administrator for Zurmi Local Government Area
It’s worth noting that these appointments have a duration of six months and are contingent on confirmation by the Zamfara State House of Assembly. However, the Secretaries of the Local Government Areas and Supervisory Councillors do not require confirmation by the State House of Assembly.
The provided information is intended for general awareness and may not be entirely accurate or up-to-date. The post disclaims any warranties regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the content, services, or graphics on the website. It advises caution when using the information for any purpose.