Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, the Senior Pastor of Fountain of Life Church, has passed away. The church’s official Facebook page announced his demise in the United States of America on Tuesday.
Here are ten key points to remember about the late clergyman:
1. Born on June 15, 1956, in Kaduna, he spent his formative years in the same city.
2. His primary education took place at Baptist Primary School, followed by secondary education at Kigo Road, Kaduna, and St. Paul’s College (now called Kufena College, Wusasa) in Zaria.
3. He pursued higher education at the University of Ibadan in 1976 and earned a degree in petroleum engineering in 1981.
4. In April 1982, he began working as a petroleum engineer at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, concluding his one-year National Youth Service Corps program. He continued in this role until voluntarily retiring in January 1994 due to his calling to ministry.
5. During his time at the University of Ibadan in 1980, he crossed paths with his future wife, Bimbo Williams. Their union was formalized in marriage in 1984.
6. The couple co-established The Fountain of Life Church in 1992, focusing on imparting the wisdom of successful relationship-building and leadership principles.
7. Tragedy struck Pastor Odukoya when his wife, Bimbo, lost her life in the unfortunate Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash on December 10, 2005.
8. On January 5, 2010, he entered a second marriage, this time with Rosemary Simangele Zulu from South Africa. However, Rosemary succumbed to cancer in November 2021.
The provided information is intended for general awareness and may not be entirely accurate or up-to-date. The post disclaims any warranties regarding the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the content, services, or graphics on the website. It advises caution when using the information for any purpose.